- Top quality anti-slip underlay for rugs and carpets - our best underlay for rugs on carpet.
- Can be used for different floor surfaces including carpet/sisal/coir/wood/vinyl. Has two sides, one side for carpet floor and one side for wood, vinyl etc.
- Stiff hi-density needle punched fleece.
- Ensure floor is clean and dry before use.
- For carpet floor - remove film and put this side down facing the floor, place your rug on top.
- For wood/vinyl etc floors - side without film faces floor and the side with film (needs to be removed) faces upwards - rug sits on this side of the underlay.
- Underlay can be machine washed up to 30° – washing restores the product's performance (do not use soap or detergent).
- No adhesion when wet.
- If the flooring is treated with water-based lacquers, allow at least 3 months full drying time before using this product. Only suitable on floorings treated with solvent-free sealants. No adhesion when wet. Not recommended for use with rubber backed mats
Please note that our underlay is non-returnable and non-exchangeable as it will have been cut from a roll according to your order.
OVER £150 - FREE
(UK Mainland - Non Remote Postcodes)
Delivery is automatically calculated and will show if you go to your basket after selecting your items.
Standard Weekday Delivery (UK Mainland)
When we send goods outside of the UK, they won't be subject to UK VAT (Value Added Tax). The VAT will be automatically subtracted from your total during the checkout process after you've chosen the country for delivery. When receiving goods outside the UK, there might be customs fees and additional costs that the buyer needs to pay.
More Delivery Info Here...